Join us for a webinar on Goods and Service Tax (GST) on 8th January at 2pm with Mr. Pritam Mahure, Chartered Accountant, Indirect Tax and GST Professional.
Our one and a half hour discussion aims to:
- Provide an overview of the proposed legislation on GST
- Compare and contrast with the existing laws on VAT and Service Tax
- Discuss impact and certain tips for readiness to the new order of things to come
Feel free to bookmark this link, or watch below:
We are pleased to share this immensely comprehensive guide e-book on Service Tax, put together by Pritam Mahure. The e-book contains:
– Amended legal provisions alongwith recent judicial precedences
– Forewords by Shri V K Garg (Ex-Joint Secretary, TRU)
– Amended Service Tax legal provisions, Notifications, Circulars etc.
– Applicable provisions of Constitution of India
We hope you find it handy and useful as well.Thank you Pritam.
Disclaimer : This is not a legal opinion and should not be construed as one. Please speak with your attorney for any advice.